$97.00 – $145.00
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
Time: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm (3 hours)
Your investment: $97 per person or sign up with a family member, aged 10 – 25 for $145 (save $48).
Tea/ Coffee is also provided.
Introduce yourself to the mystery and magic of using watercolour paints. In just one session you will fall in love with this easy to set up and easy to clean up Art medium that gives instant results. You’ll have the opportunity to practise all techniques before applying your new skills to make an artwork I’m sure you’ll be proud of. I will demonstrate techniques, give individual guidance and discuss the pros and cons of the variety of paints, papers and brushes that are on the market. Watercolour is the perfect medium for busy people because you don’t need to wash up every time you need to stop working. This also makes Watercolour a very economical painting solution because you never need to wash leftover paint down the sink. With brilliant colours, translucent washes and other exciting effects you can use Watercolours are both portable and non-toxic, just right for Travel Sketching, Art Journaling, Illustration, Cartooning, Graphic Design and Fine Art.
- A complete painting experience
- Step by step instructions
- Organisational ideas and advice on resources you need to set up your home studio
- Tea/coffee and light snacks
- An apron for use on the day
- Brushes and other painting tools, pallets, water jars
- Watercolour paint
- Quality Watercolour paper for your take-home artwork.
- Lots of photos that I will share with you, upon request
- Clean up – it’s all taken care of for you
This workshop is also available for a private group booking (Maximum of 10 people). If you want to include extra time to socialise with your friends, you are welcome to use my private outdoor courtyard, before or after the session (also for an extra fee per hour). For all inquiries contact me!
|Number of people||
1 Adult, 1 adult + 1 Child