Club Yellow Signup
Community is everything and I believe sticking together is the only way to thrive. For our social and creative wellbeing, Club Yellow offers you the opportunity to connect ONLINE and IN-PERSON with me (Natalie) and meet new creatives from all walks of life (including some of your Studio Yellow classmates).
Membership fee for 2024: $100
Since launching my business in December 2016, I have met so many amazing people. I love getting to know you all and helping you to see your true potential.
Studio Yellow has taught me how impactful an adult community of like-minded people can be. Having a space to ask questions, get feedback, or just see what other people are doing is incredibly helpful. This is why I have created ‘CLUB YELLOW’.
We can make promises to stay in touch, but I have seen from some of the business mentoring groups that I belong to, there is another level of engagement and support when people have paid to be part of the community. They’re invested in the overall experience and are more committed to showing up and making progress.
Like you, I enjoy making my own art, but I’ll be honest, sometimes working alone gets lonely and frustrating. My family will always listen to my ideas and encourage me but when I start talking about my art, they can’t really understand the level of excitement that is inside me.
Club Yellow is a caring network of peers where you can receive mentoring and creative support.
Your Membership gives you the opportunity to network in-person (at least once a month at a local café), as well as virtually in a Private Facebook Group. You will be part of an exclusive group of like-minded local artists and hobbyists so you can easily share ideas and discuss your latest projects.
CLUB YELLOW is for you if:
• you’d like to keep growing and expanding your creativity.
• you want advice and suggestions about the ‘arty’ problems (or decisions) you’re facing.
• you like people and want to avoid loneliness – Most art is created when you’re alone. Networking with other creatives can be soul nurturing.
• you like contributing your ideas to support others.
• you need to increase your productivity, build momentum, and be held accountable to reach your full potential.
• you want a way to uncover your blind spots, think bigger, and continue your growth as an artist.
• You understand the value of living a creative life and want to nurture good mental health.
You can join Club Yellow as a non-member for just $15 per event! Contact me to be invited to our next catch-up.
Or become a member!!
- The opportunity to meet, in person, once a month (January to November) excluding December. You are encouraged to bring photos and/or your artwork/s so I can help you with what you’re working on. The session will start with a ‘hot seat’ (optional of course). We will be going around the table to allow each person to ask specific questions or show their work, followed by time for informal discussions for even more peer support. We meet at various Cafes in the local area (Event details are published in the Facebook Group) so you have the option to purchase some refreshments. These events will be held mostly on Friday mornings and Sunday afternoons.
- Connecting ‘Virtually’ in the PRIVATE Facebook group (Club Yellow – Artist Hub – Wynnum/Manly). This is a safe place where you can share images and ideas with other group members. I will also be available, inside this group, for advice to help solve your ‘arty’ dilemmas and keep you on track for success. Even if you don’t want to ask questions or share your work/ideas, just scrolling through this Facebook group can give you the good vibes you need to get back on track in your home studio.
- Exclusive creative challenges within the Facebook Group – organised by myself or other group members
- Invitations to other events and in-person gatherings, organised by myself or other group members, on weekdays, weekends and evenings. Events in the past have included visits to Galleries, Exhibition Openings, the Cinema and Creative Markets.
CLUB YELLOW is about being part of a community, so you can feel motivated, and be inspired, even on your worst days.
After the recent Pandemic, I’m sure you’ll agree that it is more important than ever to be getting out, joining a community, and investing in your growth.
Each event gives you the opportunity to:
• Meet with me, face-to-face, to ask questions, and receive feedback about your artwork.
• Bring your latest artwork (of photos of your work) and share your process with people who understand the journey you’re on.
• Make new friends and be inspired by the artworks they’re making.
• Keep your ties with Studio Yellow class members, past and present.
• Be first to hear about what’s happening behind the scenes at Studio Yellow.
• Share ideas to grow your creativity and develop faster with less left up to ‘trial and error’.
• Get feedback from members who have already had a go at what you’re doing, so you can skip all the indecision and figuring things out.
With Club Yellow, I want to make sure that, regardless of your current skill level or whether you’ve ever enrolled in one of my classes or not, the community aspect of Studio Yellow is accessible to everyone.
Imagine, you will have not only me to ask for advice, but all the others too.
Here is what members have said:
“I love meeting up with like-minded people and making new friendships. It’s also great to get feedback on my art and ideas and to be inspired and learn from others.”
“I have enjoyed being part of this group. I love meeting new people who bring their ideas and different types of artwork with them. I have learned a lot from this and enjoyed everyone’s company. Everyone offers encouragement and there is no pressure for perfection. This group of lovely people keeps me motivated to keep trying my best.”
“I particularly love being able to get feedback.”
“It is such a supportive group of like-minded people of varying skill levels, and I never fail to learn something new when we all catch up and no pressure of any kind, if you don’t bring anything to show.”
“It’s so good to have friendship and guidance from a professional and confidant teacher like Natalie.”
“Not only is it a great way to meet other creatives and share ideas and tips, but it’s also good for my mental health, being surrounded by supportive people.”
“Club Yellow is a lovely environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and build your skills. The group is fantastic and supportive.”
Membership is $100 per annum. I’m sure you’ll absolutely love it and decide to stay forever.